Consent to the processing of personal data
- You hereby grant your consent to Crypviz Asset Management Inc., with the registered office at 1991/97 Bulharská street, Brno-Královo Pole, ZIP code: 612 00, CRN: 07101520, registered in the Commercial Register of the Regional Court in Brno, Part C, Insert 106175 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) to the processing of your personal data provided based on this consent under the following conditions.
Scope of the personal data processing
- Based on this consent, the Administrator will process your name, email, and phone number, for the following purpose.
Purpose of the personal data processing
- The Administrator will process your personal data based on this consent for recording and processing the answer to your question sent via a contact form located on the Administrator’s website.
Legal basis for the personal data processing
- The legal basis for the processing is your consent. Your Personal Data is processed under the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (EU) – Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 – (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
The period of the personal data processing
- The Administrator will process your personal data as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose. However, no more than 2 years after the form was submitted unless the consent is withdrawn before the expiration of the period for which it was granted.
Withdrawal of consent to the personal data processing
- You can withdraw your voluntary consent to the processing of personal data anytime free of charge by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legitimacy of the processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal.
Persons that have access to your personal data
- Your personal data will be accessible to the Administrator, its employees, and for the strictly necessary time and scope also to the third parties – the processors who provide appropriate guarantees and fulfill all GDPR requirements, and who will adequately protect your rights and personal data. These people are mainly marketing consultants.
- In case the Administrator uses your personal data for its promotion, you give consent to make your personal information available to the general public including countries outside the European Union.
Contact details of the administrator
- You can contact the administrator by email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the registered office of the Administrator (Crypviz Asset Management Inc., 1991/97 Bulharská, Brno-Královo Pole, ZIP code 612 00, the Czech Republic). The Administrator is entitled to request proof of your identity in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data.
Your rights related to the protection of your personal data
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, correct or complete your personal data, request processing restrictions, raise an objection, or complain against the personal data processing, request data transfer, access to your personal data, be informed about the personal data breaches, deletions, and other rights stated in GDPR.
The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- Any time, you can lodge a complaint regarding your personal data processing or non-fulfillment of the obligation of the administrator arising from the GDPR to the supervisory authority – The Office for Personal Data Protection, with the registered office at 27 Pplk. Sochor street, Praha 7, ZIP code: 170 00, www.uoou.cz.
Obligations to provide personal data. The consequences of not providing the personal data.
- Providing your personal data is completely voluntary. You are not obliged to provide it. In case you don’t provide it, no sanctions are imposed.